L’Académie des Sciences organise, en collaboration avec le British Council une session de préparation au test Aptis. La session dure 2 mois et a pour objectifs de vous aider a réussir le test. Le certificat Aptis est demandée pratiquement par la majorité des pays du golf et il est reconnu par 165 pays du monde.
What is Aptis?
Aptis is a modern and flexible English language proficiency test designed to meet the diverse needs of organisations and individuals around the world.
- It provides reliable, accurate results about the English skills in your organisation. As a result, you can make better decisions about recruitment, workforce development and training needs.
- Aptis is flexible and accessible so you can assess people quickly and affordably.
- It also allows you to accurately test the skills relevant to your requirements and get results fast.
APTIS VARIANTS :
You can customise the test to be specific to your industry making the results relevant, reliable and accurate for your needs.
Aptis advanced :
Aptis Advanced tests language competency in cases where higher levels of English (CEFR level B1-C2) need to be tested.
Aptis American :
Aptis American contains the same content as Aptis but uses American English.
Aptis for teachers :
Aptis for Teachers is designed specifically for those working in education to help raise the teaching quality in your organisation.
Aptis for teens :
Aptis for Teens is a general English language test aimed at 13-17 year olds. It has been designed to meet the needs of younger language learners in developing their English language.
HOW IS THE TEST STRUCTURED?
- Aptis tests grammar, vocabulary and language skills (speaking, writing, reading and listening). Each test taker completes a grammar and vocabulary test followed by the English language skills of his/her choice.
- Tests start with general questions and then progress to more demanding tasks.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE APTIS TEST YOU NEED?
You can choose whether to test all skills (speaking, writing, reading and listening) or just the ones most appropriate for your organisation.
For example, if you are an HR manager in charge of recruitment for front office staff your priority might be to assess English speaking and writing ability. However, if you are looking to assess the all-round language skills of your teachers then you would need all four skills: speaking, writing, listening and reading.
We can advise on the most suitable way to use Aptis for you.
Whether your testing requirement is for recruitment, workforce development or training, Aptis is the forward thinking English testing you’ve been waiting for.
- APTIS Preparation length and Fees :